pyschopills74 ads head

Type Here to Get Search Results !

Pandora’s box in my life I gets

                   Pandora’s box

 

Pandora box 01

           What I’m about to tell you is something that forever changed my life. And could forever change yours as well. Many of you reading have most likely had a girl.

 

Pandora box 02

           Break your heart at some point in your life. And a long time ago. This is exactly what happened to me. And this experience taught me one of the most important lessons that I will ever learn in life.

 

           And it involves something called Pandora’s box. Now in Greek mythology, we all know who Zeus is?

 

Pandora box 03

           Most people have never heard of Pandora and within this mythology, Pandora is known as the first human female.

 

And it is said that she was made from earth and water by the god of metalworking.

 

And as the story goes Zeus had asked for Pandora to be made for the purpose of revenge after Prometheus stole fire from the gods and gave it to mankind.

Pandora box 04
 

Now all of the Olympian gods gave Pandora gifts. Such as beauty and intelligence. But Zeus is the one who gave her the most curious gift of all. Which was a stone jar or a box? And Zeus told Pandora to never ever open the box under any circumstances.

 

Pandora box 05

And then he sent Pandora to Prometheus’s brother and long story short Pandora found her way to Prometheus and just as Zeus had planned. She ended up opening the box. Even though Zeus told her to never ever do so.

Pandora box 06

And when that box was opened out of it. Came flooding all the evils that we see within the world today. Such as hatred, death, sickness, fear, sadness.

 

And as she witnessed all these evils pouring out of the box. Pandora tried to quickly seal the box back up. But it was too late…

 

And it was at this moment that Pandora had opened what we would call a can of worms. And once the box was opened there was simply no going back. Because all of the evil that was hiding in it. Had already escaped.

 

Pandora box 07

A long time ago when this girl broke my heart. I always wondered. Why and I used to beat myself up over it. And constantly try to figure it out. I used to ask myself things like was it because she didn’t like me.

 

Or was it because she was too busy with her own life. Pandora’s box in Greek mythology was designed by the gods to look like a gift.

Pandora box 08

When in reality it was actually hiding a curse. In fact, you could even think of it kind of like a Trojan horse. Because it was sent from the gods as revenge against Prometheus designed to look like a beautiful gift.

 

So many of us in our daily lives. Open up Pandora’s metaphorical box without even realizing it. And then once we get it open we can never put back in it. The knowledge or the evils that had escaped back. When I had my heartbroken. I always wanted to know why this girl had done this to me.

 

But when I finally found out or when I finally got the box open. What happened was that it caused me even more pain than I had to begin with. In my head, I had convinced myself that I needed to know why?

 

And the answer was sitting in this little box that I thought was a gift.

 

Pandora box 09

But what I later found out was that it was actually a curse. And it was only disguised as a gift. And once I opened that box or once my curiosity.

 

Finally got the best of me. There was simply no going back. Curiosity finally got the best of me. There was simply no going back. And even today I think about the answer to why she did that.

 

Pandora box 010

And not only did it not help me in any way. Once I found out what it was in fact. It actually made me feel much worse. Now there will be many situations in life.

 

Where we will have great curiosity or we will have an incredibly strong urge to simply know why? Or an urge to stick our heads into somebody else’s business or private life. And in many cases just like what happened to me.

 

Pandora box 011

You will finally get a chance to open that metaphorical box. Only to find out that the answer that you thought you needed. Was really just a curse in disguise.

 

There will be many things or situations in life. That will arrive in front of us looking like a great gift from the not actually real mythological gods. And we will have to ask ourselves. If we should actually open that box or if we should just walk away from it.

 

Pandora’s box can come in the form of new people that we meet certain types of knowledge or even different types of situations that we find ourselves in throughout life.

 

Pandora box 012

And in my own personal case. It was simply the need to know why? Why did this girl break my heart? And the truth is that sometimes it’s just better to not know why?

 

If the answer or knowing will only open up a whole new set of problems for you. Sometimes it’s better to just walk away from the person that you just met if knowing and being friends with that person is going to open up Pandora’s box. For you so before you do anything that seems like it could have a huge impact on your life.

 

Pandora box 013

Or the next time that you want to jump in the middle of something that you really shouldn’t be involved in whether it’s drama on a Facebook post. Or something similar thinks about whether doing so. Will actually improve your life or is it simply a box.

 

That looks good on the outside. But it isn’t really worth opening and with that said. I hope you guys are doing well and until next time. Thank you so much for reading the post. 

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

below recent post ads